Living with a serious illness can leave you wondering, “what can I do now?”
Hospice of Warren County is here to help you.
From the moment of diagnosis, we are here to help you as you make decisions, face challenges, adjust to changes and anticipate the future. Contact our office today and we will present you with options, resourses and answers to help you find comfort and quality of life.
Hospice of Warren County provides many sevices:
- Physician directed interdisciplinary team care
- Regularly scheduled nursing visits
- Registered nurse on call 24/7
- Home Health Aides
- Social work services
- Spiritual and emotional support
- Supportive services and respite provided by specially trained volunteers
- Family counseling and training of family members in patient care
- Dietary counseling as appropriate
- Speech, physical, and occupational therapies, as appropriate
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Coordination with other community services
- Bereavement support
Do you need care or know someone who does?
Call us at 814-723-2455 and we will help you find the services and support you desire.
For more helpful online information about the services Hospice of Warren County provides please see “Our Services” on the green menu bar above.