Hospice of Warren County is the only not-for-profit Hospice program providing comprehensive services to all of the Warren County area.
· We provide care for patients regardless of their ability to pay.
· Patient care plans are always individualized.
· Our financial resources are used to benefit our patients, their families, and the community instead of paying dividends to shareholders.
· Local concerned doctors, nurses, clergy, and community leaders making decisions with local sensibilities – not out-of-town executives.
· Hospice of Warren County has a rich history in providing the highest quality hospice, palliative care and grief support in Warren County since 1979.”
· We have a Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Care program providing specialized care and emotional support to children and their families.
· We opened the John and Orpha Blair Hospice Residence in 2010, providing another level of care when care at home is not possible. This facililty is a 3-bed private residence that offers patients 24-hour care, providing relief and peace of mind for families.
· We serve Veterans performing a Military Checklist on admission, assist with connecting to veteran’s benefits, VA hospice and palliative care connections, and veteran-to-veteran volunteer availability.
· We are leaders in professional and community education and advocacy for end-of-life care.
· We focus on the entire family providing support and understanding to patients their family and friends.
· Quality, Compassion, Commitment – the common thread woven throughout everything we do for you.